Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What to write, what to write....

I am not sure that I have a whole lot to say other than, thank the heavens above that I am smarter than most people. I was really worried about going to Grad school and what the demands would be, but I have found this to be the same as undergrad. This is how it goes. Teacher- Read 4 chapters by next week. Me- No. Everyone else- freak out about it, spend all your time analyzing it, freaking out, writing, re-writing papers, freak out again get a good grade. Me- don't read, write assignment right before its due, get a better grade than everyone else. Isn't it good to be me? I think so. And I'm pretty, so it all works out. I feel bad for the dumb...not saying that the people in my program are dumb, I just think that they put in unnecessary work for the same outcome. Or they are not as smart. Whatever. All I have to say is that its good to be me....

4 comments:

  1. Ahem. I would just like to applaud the gift to the world that is: you. :) Hahhaa - you make me laugh every time. Thank you, and good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syd, seriously. Email me please. I posted a comment on your last post, but you OBVIOUSLY haven't seen it. You are as funny now as you were in junior high. :)

    Megan Firth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ridiculous. And I mean that in an amazed way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you! And totally agree with your system. I found that I did better that way in that I simply avoided all the anxiety that does those silly dummy heads no good. Love you, now good night old lady it is almost 9 pm:) (I am tired too if that makes you feel better:) ) ps visit our website every once in a while for our crazy life updates. Loves. www.quilary.com

    ReplyDelete