Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The best Valentine ever....

I really have the best Valentine ever. I am so lucky to have my Valentine (myself) in my life. My Valentine really spoiled me yesterday. First of all, my Valentine made me an appointment with my doctor!!! Can you believe it??? Some people get flower's and chocolates, but my special someone let me go get my blood drawn. Tender. Then it was off to Costco where I saw all the lovers of the world purchasing flowers. I got brussel sprouts! (seriously, I bought brussel sprouts. They are tasty.) Then I got a massage and my nails done by my cousin Whitney. BEST. VALENTINE'S. DAY. PRESENT. EVER. Then it was off to lunch with lil' brudder and the parentals. Then again it was off to work. Then off to FHE. Then back to the parent's house because my car is in the shop and I had Janet's car. If my Valentine really loved me they would have given me my mom's car instead of my beauty that currently has 176,234 miles on it. Le sigh....maybe next year my amor will give me a new car, but I will just have to settle for the homework that I forgot was due yesterday at midnight that I started at 11:24. Happy Valentine's day to me!

1 comment: