Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why would you think that?

So, I have officially gotten three text messages that have told me to stay away from Walmart tonight because there is a gang initiation going down tonight where they plan on killing three women. Wow! Its a dang good thing that everyone knows about it and its being circulated all around. Too bad no one could clue in the police. What is also so unfortunate is that no one knows what Walmart it is. Perhaps its the Walmart in Morgan county in the middle of nothing where my 11 year old cousin lives who was the first to send me that text message. My personal belief is that if there were an actual gang in Morgan, they woudl most likely have a gang initiation of tipping over the cows rather than killing 3 women. I just got my fourth text message about it.....me no happy. My personal belief is that they will hit up the Walmart in Provo. There is a lot of gang action in Utah county, so goodbye three young BYU students. It is necessary for you to die so that a few hardcore gang members of the BYU extention of the crypts could get in. I think its worth it....don't you?

2 comments:

  1. http://www.switched.com/2009/03/23/wal-mart-text-message-hoax-warns-of-gang-initiation/?icid=main|main|dl5|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.switched.com%2F2009%2F03%2F23%2Fwal-mart-text-message-hoax-warns-of-gang-initiation%2F

    I feel VINDICATED!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete