Friday, March 27, 2009


Again, I am watching TV (its this new thing that I am trying out) namely, Grey's Anatamy...and I see that McDreamy now his this sexy streak of gray hair coming out of his flowing locks. I must say that I am soooo into it. And he is sporting a beard. I LOVE a man in a beard. Don't give me a goatee (hideous- did someone say 1994?) or a moosetache (that is the correct pronunciation), which is just a cry for attention because no one can seriously wear one of those unless they are trying to be funny or are a New York City firefighter (not one of the hot ones but one of the old ones with a muffin top), but a beard is sooo hot. It's important for me to note that if you are rocking a red beard or even a blonde one, its probably not going to look all that good. It needs to be a dark beard. Then its hot. So, in essence, what I am trying to say is that I like his gray streak and I like his beard and I'm slightly pathetic.....

2 comments:

  1. Then I must be pathetic too. I seriously almost start drooling when he walks on the screen. And even though I'm not a fan of beards, he totally rocks it.

    ReplyDelete