Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Aren't you attracted to him? Not in Brad way, but more of a Joaquin way?


I love Adam Lambert!!! About a week ago I was at the Jan's house (some call her mom, namely my siblings) and I was bored and trying to be sociable before I went to isolate and watch a little Felicity and Jan and Megan were watching American Idol and I was introduced to Adam. I love him! I could listen to him sing all day everyday. The boy knows how to perform! Now, I am pretty sure that he is gay, so our love can only be platonic, but check him out. He melts my little heart when he sings this Smokey Robinson song.....Sometimes I like a man who wears a little eye liner. So sue me. Is that how you spell sue? Is it like so and sow? Would I spell it soo? No. Stick with the original....Soemtimes I like a man who wears a little eyeliner. So sue me.




1 comment:

  1. yea! i like adam too! i've actually never seen him on american idol but he went to my high school so i've seen him perform things like the star spangled banner before football games, middle school airbands, etc. ha, ha i hope he wins!

    ReplyDelete