Thursday, June 9, 2011

I got a job.....

So, I haven't been really doing anything much with my life post-graduation....living the dream at Jan and Vaughn's and watching Bones on DVD so I was not expecting AT ALL to get a job, but then again that is probably because I have not applied for a single job since graduating. A bit lazy......perhaps......

Anyway, my friend/cousin Kiley told me about a job at Heritage where she works. I don't check my email or facebook very often because when I have nothing to do, I do nothing.....Anyway, she called me and said that she spoke to her boss about me and they had me come in and interview. I wasn't all that prepared because she told me about the interview the day before, but I got it!!!!

Its a part time job so I am still looking towards moving to Boston...I don't know. If I love it at Heritage and I eventually get a full time position I might stay here forever....and then maybe die...Is this God's way of saying that I should live in Utah forever and die in my parent's basement????

3 comments:

  1. congrats syd! i'm glad your friend/cousin kiley could help you out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! It is fate! You must stay! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sort of what He said to me...minus the parent's basement part...

    ReplyDelete