Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The stomach flu

I hate the stomach flu.
I hate wanting to die every minute of it. I would rather stab myself in the leg than ever do this again.
I hate that all I ate was like 10 saltine crackers and half a bottle of gatorade.
WORST. MEAL. EVER.
I hate throwing up. I will never be bulimic. I would rather be morbidly obese than ever have to do that again.
I hate that I missed two days of school and still had to crank out TONS of homework even though I almost died.
I hate that I have the crappiest insurance ever and couldn't really go to the doctor.
I love my roommates for taking care of me and pretty much making it so that I didn't move the entire day.
I love the little carrier monkey, baby Cal that gave it to me and I will forever love him despite the disease.
I love that I have a TV and DVR player in my room so I could watch my boyfriend Chuck all day while not moving. I gave up moving cold turkey. Smokers have got nothing on me. It really just takes will power to quit....and a debilitating sickness.
I hate that I had to boil all of my bedding to rid my room of all the disease. I feel like I had the plague and soon someone from Monty Python will come down my street screeming "bring out your dead!" and I will be the one that is not quite dead yet....yay for me. Then my roommates will bring out all of my stuff for it to be burned or given to the Native Americans like the smallpox blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment